Saturday, February 12, 2011

Engaged Encounter

Night two of our "engaged Encounter" weekend prison, ahem, I mean getaway. Ok so that was harsh, but we are staying in 4-to-a-room-dorm-style-non-coed rooms. There is a security guard at the entrance to this location, where you have to check in, and we get the occasional break when we can "walk the yard." This is definitely an environment reflective of my early college dorm days (community showers and all) without the sneaking in of booze or boys to our room. (Not that I would do either, it's what I heard other people would do...)

All joking aside, there have been some great talks and moments the last couple of days. At the very least, I've been able to hang out with Eric the whole time! It is tough because we hadn't seen each other for a month, came straight here our first day back together (Friday), and I am leaving to go out of town for work Monday through Friday. Not the easiest lifestyle, but we are making it work... Basically over the span of 6 weeks, we will spend a grand total of 6 nights together. Ewwww. Putting it that way really sounds awful :( I know I recently made known how annoying it is when girls complain about their traveling man, but I feel this at least merits a sad face. (And it's my blog, not fb, so IF someone is actually reading this, it means they chose to see my rambling thoughts.)

Anyway, I'll put some of the good points up later. In the meantime, I'll try to get some sleep on this plastic pillow they provided.

Good night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Holcombe Blvd,Houston,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment