Sunday, February 20, 2011

Up, up, and away!

I love flying.

Maybe it's being in the clouds in the sky;





Maybe it's the birds-eye view from the window;


Maybe it's the opportunity to meet people from all over th world at different stages in life;





Maybe it's the serenity I feel from having quiet moments to read and listen to music;


Maybe it's looking at all the whimsical and sometimes impractical gadgets in SkyMall;





Maybe it's the freedom of turning my cell phone into airplane mode, away from the responsibility of making/returning emails or calls;


Maybe it's the surprisingly deep sleep a window seat provides (that is usually me);


Or maybe it's the chance to see something that you only can from an airplane.


Whatever it is, I really enjoy it. Even the bumpy flights are interesting. If nothing else, they certainly have a way of getting my adrenalin pumping...

Fortunately for me, I am in a position where I travel often between my personal and professional life. Life is good. :)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:The Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment