Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

This year's Super Bowl Sunday was pretty uneventful for me and Eric. I traveled to Tulsa today because I have training here all week. My plane landed at 4, so I didn't miss the game, BUT I did watch it in the comfort and solitude of my hotel suite! I even had pizza and wings for dinner during the game.

Eric, on the other hand, was only able to watch the second half as he is tucked away at sea (well, not really "at sea," but rather in the GOM) on a drilling ship. He had to work until 6, but watched the exciting end. Oh, and he managed to lose a cool $100 in a football pot. Oopsie. Eric was supposed to be in H-teezy watching the game, but had to work a week over. Which in turn means he had to cancel his trip up to visit me in Tulsa. Boo!

So Tulsa.


Not going to be much--if at all--above freezing while I'm here. Which means the snow I saw coming in on the plane:


is probably here to stay. I mean it's pretty, but it's not as exciting when you aren't about an hour from the mountains... NOR is it as fun when one has cute, warm, even more importantly-functional, cold-weather clothes from a time when one lived in Denver; but has since boxed said clothes and did not retrieve them for a certain Tulsa trip. Oopsie again!

I'm here at Embassy Suites and it has a pretty fab workout room... so I don't have any excuses not to work out this week. There is only


As a matter of fact, I think a morning workout is in order, which means it's time for bed!


xoxox
MW
(woah, before I know it, it won't be "MW"!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Tulsa, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment